Seamlessly onboard suppliers
This includes supplier organization details, payment terms, bank details, KYC documents in line with in-country regulation.
Advanced workflows allow Zoyer to auto-fetch and populate supplier details using the social identity number (Aadhaar) or goods service tax number, dramatically simplifying the onboarding process.
The onboarding process screens KYC documents in line with country regulation and sets up suppliers for payments so that purchase orders and invoicing related transactions can be managed efficiently..
Deliver enhanced supplier experiences
Easy to use web and mobile interfaces and intuitive workflows simplify management of routine business tasks, remove friction from buyer-supplier interactions and positively impact supplier satisfaction.
- Self on-boarding and KYC completion
- Receive client purchase orders, order receipts and preparation
- Update the status of purchase orders – acceptance, packaging and shipment
- Generate and submit invoices for approval to buyers
- Real-time visibility into invoice status – outstanding, paid
- Receive actionable notifications including PO acknowledgement and payment remittance
- Manage profile and account information
- Online communication tools to initiate communication with buyers avoid the need for multiple exchanges by phone and email and improve traceability
Build central supplier network
A single source of information on enterprise-wide suppliers improves quality of sourcing decisions. Supplier information can be organized by products and services, contracted terms and quality-of-service to effectively guide internal teams to work with preferred suppliers.