Single source of truth for enterprise-wide spends
Consolidated reporting provides an aggregate and drill-down view into spending, allow businesses to analyse trends by category, department, and more and connect insights back to the overall business goals.
- Identify and realise strategic opportunities for sustainable cost optimization
- Enable organisations to be more strategic with their sourcing and supplier assessments,
- Track spend commitment and improve the accuracy of cash flow planning
- Better manage trade-offs between payables and budgets
- Real-time transparency lowers exposure to, errors, reduces risk and improves compliance.
- Strengthen governance and instil a culture of financial discipline and accountability
Actionable reports bring enterprise-wide benefits
Empower business stakeholders with access to preconfigured reports and dashboards. Businesses can define different levels of access, ensuring users only see data sets relevant to them.
Convenient, quick access view into invoice activity
Provides an accurate picture of total AP liabilities and all unpaid and partially paid invoices. The reports help businesses track outstanding payables, streamline processes and reconcile balances with the bank for proper financial reporting
- Invoice Trend Reports
- Map Invoices to Budget Reports
- Invoice by Supplier Reports
- Invoices by Cost Centre Reports
- Invoice Status Report
- Invoice Due Report
- Ageing Invoice Report
- Invoice Exception Report
- Invoice Timelines Report
- Discounts Captured Report
Optimise the payment mix
Gain visibility into payments and payment modes used for processing invoices. The insights enables better decisions on rebalancing the payment mix for optimised transaction processing costs.
- Total payments by cost centre, and vendor for any periodicity
- Payment by instrument type – Card, Payment Gateway, Net Banking, Real-time Payment
Improve supply chain efficiencies
Insights into payables at a per-vendor level enable businesses to negotiate better payment terms and optimise invoice-to-pay processes
- Payment Reports
- Goods Delivery Status Reports
- Supplier KYC Reports
- Outstanding Payments Reports
- Payment Status Reports
Suppliers can log into the supplier portal to view reports specific to them.